Sunday, April 22, 2007

(no date given) 1984/85

Dear Diary,

These are the two psalms I love 150 and 122.

Dear Diary,

We got a cat that somebody left on the side of the road. Its gray black and white so we call it Ashes. We are going to get another dog in spring of 85 but I cant wait until spring. I hope we get a golden retrever just like Nooten [Newton].

Dear Diary,

Friday i was playing with Elaine. It was fun we were playing tent. Alan was playing with us. Glow Bug was our flash light. When we got out from under the blanket Elaine was the only one whom got a shock.

Dear Diary,

I'm going out side now the wind is mean so Lord wish us to be safe.

Dear Diary,

My father will not let me put wall paper on my doll house walls you should see them.

Dear Diary,

I remember the first day I met H. R. We both were so shy and boy were we shy.

No comments: